First crash

Reaction score
so had my first crash the other day, assisting my daughter with learning to fly the drone in not the best location. Result the drone clipped the top of a bank of shingle and ended up cartwheeling across the beach. Result, broke the tips off two of the props. Couple of scratches on the casing and gimple but everything appears to have held up ok. Anything I should check for

Sorry to hear that... how's your daughter?

"Beach"? Blow everything out with compressed air. Make sure there is no sand in anything. If you can't tell if the remaining propellers are damaged or not, replace them.

Pull the carb, change the air cleaner and rotate the little rubber pads on the landing gear.

so had my first crash the other day, assisting my daughter with learning to fly the drone in not the best location. Result the drone clipped the top of a bank of shingle and ended up cartwheeling across the beach. Result, broke the tips off two of the props. Couple of scratches on the casing and gimple but everything appears to have held up ok. Anything I should check for
Ask her to see her 107 certification.

Sorry to hear that... how's your daughter?

"Beach"? Blow everything out with compressed air. Make sure there is no sand in anything. If you can't tell if the remaining propellers are damaged or not, replace them.

Pull the carb, change the air cleaner and rotate the little rubber pads on the landing gear.
Full Moon was LAST night. Hilarious.

Just dust it off real good, look closely on your motors like McGrath said and new props. Don't ever take a chance on props as cheap as they are. Best Buy usually has them.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures