Firmware Version v01.04.03.00

Reaction score
Haven't used my drone in quite a while due to health setback but noticed there's a new controller firmware upgrade version v01.04.03.00 Can't find anything on it or what it upgrades or changes. Does it have any flaws or create problems after the upgrade and what does it change. Can someone who has upgraded inform me before I attempt the upgrade. My Phantom 4 Pro + is working fine at it's present configuration don't want to screw that up by upgrading to the newer version if it contains bugs. Anyone responding thank you.

I’d keep the older version if it were mine. Newer firmware can put additional limitations on your AC. As has been said many times here on the forum “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”. As long as it is flying properly leave it alone.

Reactions: picky
I lost my drone a year ago. I just ordered a p3 advance how can I update the drone to the same firmware as my old controller that has a long range kit on it ? Would greatly appreciate any help.

But if you fly without updated firmware and software and you cause a problem where law enforcement is involved can this then cause you a bigger problem as you are then flying the drone not as the manufacturer intended or am I wrong, cheers Len

But if you fly without updated firmware and software and you cause a problem where law enforcement is involved can this then cause you a bigger problem as you are then flying the drone not as the manufacturer intended or am I wrong, cheers Len

Your wrong

I had to update my P4P+ with the v01.04.03.00 firmware as the aircraft MSC (Motor Speed Control) system wouldn't function and allow the motors to power up until I did the update. So far, no problems.

oh dear sweet simple Leonard... Its because of things like your reply how common core math got started. dont spread misinformation as it hurts us all. thank you for your time.

Read the release notes on the firmware update if you update using your computer.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic