Firmware update not working

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Was in process of updating firmware everything was fine then it just stopped and it wont do anything else I took a video what it's doing please help

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using PhantomPilots mobile app

What model? Try copying the .bin file to SD card and restart upgrade.

Could also copy the previous revision to flash that.

Phantom 3 advanced I we copied the firmware to the SD card put it back in and turn oh it's doing is the flashing green on the camera that goes back to read green red green but no noise cameras dead not quite sure of what is there a separate firmware just for the camera because when I log on to the go app it says overall status camera requires upgrade nothing about the Drone itself

Update app. controller if warranted. Re-copy .bin to sd card and power drone. anything? if not copy previous revision to SD card and see if it updates to that.

Also try uninstalling app, reboot device,reload app

6b69f1a1894f71f585a9cbbf683a4f3f.jpg
0fc6cc096ca4e51f16ebaba9ed9e93a9.jpg
c527096dc5eb91f3aced286e08a3e918.jpg
2545e3624d7ce4f3b90bf946bba61c07.jpg

Looks like incomplete firmware upgrade, format card IN DRONE, and copy .bin file to SD card, try it again, if nothing, flash previous revision.

Thanks but it doesn't make any type of noise no more DDD DD camera is dead does the camera need to be operational in the order for the firmware to update thanks for all your help

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Ok, so camera is limp, not working......... Try flashing previous firmware... does it work like before then?... then try flashing latest... works?

Also I have read uninstalling app on device, then re-installing app on device solves some connection issues. This may not be that, but it's something I'd try.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic