firmware update and magic power

Reaction score
Just a quicky guys, just updated firmware, do i need to re install magic power?

Mmmm do I need to upgrade will it fly ok without it. What's the firmware meant to do is there a change log

Mmmm do I need to upgrade will it fly ok without it. What's the firmware meant to do is there a change log

Hmm. You've actually got me going now because I've just realised I put in a brand new battery. So not sure if it was the aircraft which had a firmware update or just this battery??

But to answer your questions, no you do not HAVE to upgrade if you do not want to and YES it will continue to fly and work as it has always done :)

Now can anyone tell me , was it just my battery updating or was it a proper firmware update and so I need to re install magic power.

Thank you yall.

Hmm. You've actually got me going now because I've just realised I put in a brand new battery. So not sure if it was the aircraft which had a firmware update or just this battery??

But to answer your questions, no you do not HAVE to upgrade if you do not want to and YES it will continue to fly and work as it has always done :)

Now can anyone tell me , was it just my battery updating or was it a proper firmware update and so I need to re install magic power.

Thank you yall.

Would DJI website say if there was one. If nobody has come back to you I'll turn mine on later and check

Reactions: Dazzauk
yes i do need to lol?

ok cheers mate, but now im not sure if there was a firmware upate, or was it just because it was a new battery?

It was probably the new battery. But yes.... Yes you have to re-install MagicPower every time that there is an actual firmware update.

Dazzauk: Do you like Ice Cream?
Matts175: Yes
Dazzauk: So do you like ice cream?

LOL. Just messing with you.

It was probably the new battery. But yes.... Yes you have to re-install MagicPower every time that there is an actual firmware update.

Dazzauk: Do you like Ice Cream?
Matts175: Yes
Dazzauk: So do you like ice cream?

LOL. Just messing with you.

Ha ha sorry dude :)

I didn't read it properly.

It's all good. Like I said.... just joking around about the ice cream part.

But I do like it.... maybe a little too much.

Haha it's all good :)

Ben and jerrys all the way brother

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel