Firmware Update 01.05.0300

Has anyone tried the new pano mode with the update? Results?
I tried it today and wanted to try the new panaramas, but discovered not only were the new options not there, but my other camera modes were gone. Only the single photo was available. /?? Any suggestions? I have the Pro +
I noticed mine initially weren't there either. I then saw the go 4 app on my iPad update automatically and everything was there then. Try to update go 4 app and see what happens.

I waited 45 mins, and then I started getting messages like "unplug your connection to viewer and reconnect." That did nothing. I was close to a solution when I called tech support. I just needed to update the remote controller which I now know how to do. The DJI manual is not very instructive about this process. Maybe if I watch again some you tube videos, the videos will make more sense, because as I am sure you know updating a controller is not a very complicated process.
So how do you upgrade the controller? It downloaded on the p4p, but will not show up on the controller

Any problems with RTH? Too lazy to get out in a wide open area to test. Dont want to test this in my neighborhood in case there are problems. Does the smart return home works even if you are only 3 meters away from home point? Thanks in advance.

Haven't tried that yet, but may today. Temps below 0 past several days. Might warm up today and I'll try to test and keep you advised.

I've still got single shot, burst mode, AEB and interval on DJI Go4 4.1.18 with the new firmware 01.05.0300

I noticed mine initially weren't there either. I then saw the go 4 app on my iPad update automatically and everything was there then. Try to update go 4 app and see what happens.[/QU
So how do you upgrade the controller? It downloaded on the p4p, but will not show up on the controller

In the standard Phantom 4 Pro, the DJI Go 4 will tell you is the controller needs an firmware upgrade, just follow the prompts and have your device connected to the internet.
You don't update the standard Phantom 4 Pro controller from the DJI Assistant 2 only through the DJI Go 4 app

Last edited:

I noticed mine initially weren't there either. I then saw the go 4 app on my iPad update automatically and everything was there then. Try to update go 4 app and see what happens.
I have the 4p4+ with built in controller display and software. I will check again today and see if modes restored. Thanks.

Any problems with RTH? Too lazy to get out in a wide open area to test. Dont want to test this in my neighborhood in case there are problems. Does the smart return home works even if you are only 3 meters away from home point? Thanks in advance.
Went out today for only 5 minutes and tested everything. To Cold to be out much longer lol. Anyway, Everything seemed to work just fine including RTH. I haven't heard of anything from anyone. If you do, let me know. Happy Flying!
I did the same and my normal camera modes were back. However, Still no panarama modes.
Are you android or iOS. Apparently the new go app 4 for android isn't out yet and the new modes won't appear until it's updated

Went out today for only 5 minutes and tested everything. To Cold to be out much longer lol. Anyway, Everything seemed to work just fine including RTH. I haven't heard of anything from anyone. If you do, let me know. Happy Flying!

Are you android or iOS. Apparently the new go app 4 for android isn't out yet and the new modes won't appear until it's updated
I am Android with the 4p4+ controller. That explains it. Thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT