Firmware Update 01.05.0300

Yep loaded it on P4P, a lot of the settings changed, but, other than that all went well. Love the new pano modes! Do it!

Tom S
I have it loaded on P4P. It reached 99% and hung up, so I used dji assistant, plugged the P4P into a PC, and it updated the P4P. I then had some problems getting the controller updated. I called tech support, and a guy talked me through the update. I think I will be good on the next update. I was having visions of boxing the drone up and sending it in for repairs. I should stop going in my head to the worse scenario in these situations: too much drama.

JUST DO IT!!! Don't be scared.. There is no controller update as of Now..Firmware tested and working with no problems.Merry Christmas

Last edited by a moderator:
How long did you wait at 99%? It sometimes takes a while. It normally stays at 99 the longest as it verifies

How long did you wait at 99%? It sometimes takes a while. It normally stays at 99 the longest as it verifies
I waited 45 mins, and then I started getting messages like "unplug your connection to viewer and reconnect." That did nothing. I was close to a solution when I called tech support. I just needed to update the remote controller which I now know how to do. The DJI manual is not very instructive about this process. Maybe if I watch again some you tube videos, the videos will make more sense, because as I am sure you know updating a controller is not a very complicated process.

Did the update, but only after flying. Not sure if all is good, but all worked, including DJI RE goggles.
I will try it out tomorrow.

Reactions: laddben
Yeah if they are force feeding RTH I'm not gonna be a happy camper. I was wondering why they took away the slider a while back but at least you could cancel.

Anyone tried the new update ? Problems, good to go ? V-01.05.0300
I tried it today and wanted to try the new panaramas, but discovered not only were the new options not there, but my other camera modes were gone. Only the single photo was available. /?? Any suggestions? I have the Pro +

Tomorrow I will see if there are any issues, but it will have to wait.

I tried it today and wanted to try the new panaramas, but discovered not only were the new options not there, but my other camera modes were gone. Only the single photo was available. /?? Any suggestions? I have the Pro +

I don't think you'll get pano until DJI Go4 4.1.20 is available on android, it is only available on IOS at the moment

Ok, started it up, all looks the same, no panorama but no loss of anything, but I too thought it was not out for Android.
But maybe, this comes before the update.

I've still got single shot, burst mode, AEB and interval on Android DJI Go4 4.1.18 with the new firmware 01.05.0300

When I connect the Ipad and use DJI Go4 4.1.20 , I do get all the Pano modes as well

Reactions: GooterPhantom4Pro
I've still got single shot, burst mode, AEB and interval on Android DJI Go4 4.1.18 with the new firmware 01.05.0300

When I connect the Ipad and use DJI Go4 4.1.20 , I do get all the Pano modes as well
Yep

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT