Firmware up date Problems camera

camera need upgrade

• all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • help

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Updated firmware on aircraft with success. Remote controller would not start light stays red and now my aircraft beeps constantly and pilot app says in need camera upgrade. Drone is grounded. How do if fix problem?

Updated firmware on aircraft with success. Remote controller would not start light stays red and now my aircraft beeps constantly and pilot app says in need camera upgrade. Drone is grounded. How do if fix problem?
What is your device, android or IOS? What was the version you upgraded from?

You should have gone from 1.3.2 to 1.4.1. If you went direct from 1.1.9 to 1.4.1. Then you will have to go back and upgrade to 1.3.2 and then you will have to upgrade to 1.4.1.

If your controller was on 1.1.9, then you will have to upgrade it to 1.3.2 to make it current.

That information, in my point of view is wrong about update the P3. I jump from 1.1.9 to 1.4. directly.

That information, in my point of view is wrong about update the P3. I jump from 1.1.9 to 1.4. directly.
Well, it could be, but there have been various attempts to do just that and it didn't work. The 1.3.2 had to be performed first. That is well documented in this forum and in my case also, it is the method that I followed with complete success. So I guess opinions may differ depending on whether it failed at a direct jump and whether it was a success.
Cheers

Yes i did also failed the first time....i did confuse the FW from the other drone, with the advanced...lolol

Good lord, it refuse to update!

Then i did download the correct one, and no issues.

I suspect of small details people miss: For instance, in Windows, check the option to see all folders ON...they probably miss the one thats invisible, and the update process fails...but its just a guess ;-)

P.S: Also, following that idea, i had to update to 1.2.6, then 1.2.8, and finally, .1.3.2.0....which is unreasonable...

The instructions of DJI only refer about the RC been update with 1.3.2.0....like you said above and well.

controller is making a beeping sound indicator light is red. Does the drone need to be on when I am doing this

controller is making a beeping sound indicator light is red. Does the drone need to be on when I am doing this
What are you trying to update the controller or the drone? What verisons do you have and what are you going to?

brentrh:

Format a PEN on the windows. Donwload the firmware 1.3.2.0 to your P3 (adavanced or Profissional).
Decompressed it on windows with Winrar, and you will see a BIN file. Past it to the PEN.
Insert the PEN on the controler (RC) USB plug. Power it ON and wait until update.

If not work, try another PEN and format it before past the BIN file inside.

Re installed firmware with success. Quick test flight all seem well. Rain on its way here will have to wait for better weather to test new features. thanks for all the lelp

Reactions: Mordor

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31