Firmware/Software Version Questions

Reaction score
I have a P3S and have a couple of questions.

Can you open DJI Go and determine what the version is?
I think you have to have the remote and drone linked and you can tell what version is in the drone, right?

I just downloaded DJI Go off Play Store on my wife's Note 3 and can't seem to link to the remote. WiFi is connected. I'm wondering if the DJI Go I downloaded is a different version so it won't link to remote. That's the reason for above question.
I can link my Note 2 (no video but at least I can start stop camera etc.). My Samsung tablet works fine, all functions. Thinking they work because the have the older version software.

Finally, is there anyway to trigger the camera without having a phone or tablet connected?

Thank,

Brad

Can you open DJI Go and determine what the version is?
You'll see the firmware version in the "General Settings" --> "About" section of DJI GO when your Phantom is connected to DJI GO.

Finally, is there anyway to trigger the camera without having a phone or tablet connected?
No.

Connecting old cell, found existing app 2.8.4 ver. 1.680.

Version on Play Store is 3.0.0. I assume that's reason the note won't connect to remote.

Then found 2.8.4 on another site and loaded but won't connect either.
I see the file size on working phone is 157mb whereas the non working 3.8.4 is shown as 172mb.
Is there a trusted place to find older softeare. I'd rather not update the whole thing right now. thoughts?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31