Firmware Missmatch

What is the BEST way to get P4P fully updated.
Any particular reason for doing so? Firmware updates are always optional. I have yet to see more than one that have ever been worthwhile to change. The title of your thread was firmware mismatch. You did not mention that in your statement. It would be easier to get assistance if you give detailed descriptions of the issues.

I'm not 100% sure. DJI GS Pro would not lift off, but gave no errors, DJI Go 4 indicated update firmware, then the message went away. Finally flew the mapping mission with PrecisionFlight, it indicated firmware mismatch.

DJI GS Pro would not lift off
I assume you meant P4 Pro...

Finally flew the mapping mission with PrecisionFlight, it indicated firmware mismatch.
Ok, this makes a HUGE difference. You will need to do some searches on that around here. I have heard of a lot of mapping apps, but that is a new one. I would guess that it is an app issue. But I really hate guessing without data. That is about the best I can tell you. Posting this in the software area would have been more appropriate. This is why I asked for more details. The better the description, the more informative the responses will be.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga