Firmware 1.6.80 install issues? post yours.

Unfortunately, no, it didn't work. I followed all of the steps (and unzipped with PowerIso) and plugged in my SD card. Nothing happened. Not sure what to do...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

make sure the batteries are at least 50% charged on both the AC and the RC. :)

Last edited:
Unfortunately, no, it didn't work. I followed all of the steps (and unzipped with PowerIso) and plugged in my SD card. Nothing happened. Not sure what to do...

Personally I'd just wait for the next firmware update. It seems they come out with one about every month, so you shouldn't have to wait too long.

Alright. Yeah it just sucks in the meantime :( But thank you for the help

Personally I'd just wait for the next firmware update. It seems they come out with one about every month, so you shouldn't have to wait too long.

hope so.. complaints started to roll in and DJI must noticed the problems. :D

Alright. Yeah it just sucks in the meantime :( But thank you for the help

my pleasure, cheers! ;)

Hi every one. I'm new to drones and i have the p3s. I have an issue with a blurry video (left side) and the 1.4 firmware. Searching for this problem, i found that updating to new firmware ver maybe solve that issue. In the dji website only the 1.4 ver is available for downloading. In this link (DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help) i found the latest ver. Is this official website?
Thank you.

The proper way is use the DJI-GO app to do all your upgrades even the firmware.
I would fly it a few times before even thinking of updating firmware, REALLY.

Hi every one. I'm new to drones and i have the p3s. I have an issue with a blurry video (left side) and the 1.4 firmware. Searching for this problem, i found that updating to new firmware ver maybe solve that issue. In the dji website only the 1.4 ver is available for downloading. In this link (DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help) i found the latest ver. Is this official website?
Thank you.
Not official, and wow, did know he had a mobile section!
Follow link,
msinger

As you see the firmware is now 1.6.80 which is the thread you posted in.
The app is kind of weird at times, go to google play and look for the app, it might show there is an update there. Kind of the same on the app store.

Added:
My IOS 2.31, Android 2.81

Last edited:
Just to make sure, the photo or video you say is blurry, did you download this from your mobile device. You should download to a computer with a USB cable or directly from the SD card.

Now as I'm looking at these threads about the newest firmware I'm seeing a pattern I think. People in the US with FCC mode are not complaining as much as those using CE mode?? Look for yourself.

Where i can download the 1.5.70 ver? Searching everywhere in dji and nothing found. As i see the 1.6.80 has a lot of issues.
RodPad, yes always looking the sd card file.

FYI: I purchased a second p3s. Have over 150 flights on my first unit. This my 1.6.80 issue. Updated new p3s did all the calibrations all over the place all kinds of ways and could not get rid off "compass error" full loss of GPS or heavy drifting. Satellite count was good, it was during flight. Happened every flight. Dji online chat was pretty good as far as the chat it self went. But they gave me the try this and that. Told them I'm not new at this and tried everything. They said fine and sent rma. But I fixed it. Downloaded 1.5.7 through a google link super easy stuck it in the camera turned it on and bam downgraded in like 3 min. 3 test flight later no more GPS errors 2 more satellites. So if you got the same issue try that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20