Find my Drone for P4P+

Reaction score
Hey, folks. I really did try to search the forum before asking what may be an obvious question. If I missed a thread, forgive me. Here's the question: Is there a "Find my Drone" feature for the P4P Plus and, if so, where would one find it? I have seen in other threads that the feature exists for the DJI Go App but of course the P4P+ doesn't use that app. Thanks in advance.

Is there a "Find my Drone" feature for the P4P Plus
No.

The "Find My Drone" feature reads the local flight log on the P4P+ remote controller to find the last know location of your Phantom. Without that feature, you could still pull up the flight log in DJI GO, drag the slider to go to the end of the flight, and enter the displayed GPS coordinates in a map app on your mobile phone. If the maps have been cached in DJI GO, you could also just use the map from the flight log to locate your Phantom.

Thanks, msinger. Let me make sure I understand. So with the P4P+, I have to connect the controller to a computer then view the log in DJI Go in order to find the exact location where I lost it? There’s no way to get the coordinates just off of the controller screen?

So with the P4P+, I have to connect the controller to a computer then view the log in DJI Go in order to find the exact location where I lost it?
No. You can view the flight logs on the P4P+ remote controller by tapping this icon:

122036rw8o89ez6h83psp8.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerials