Finally got my hands on my Phanton 3 Pro

I may have to stop by and check up on you on my way to TF Green this afternoon. Let me know when you want to meet up to fly. I'm located about 20 minutes to your north.

Oh cool... yea, going to Cloud City Drones this afternoon. They say that I can trade in my P2, but I don't think they will give me too much, even though it's clean, and has FPV gear installed. If they do give me more than I expect, I might just be able to afford a P4.. ;) But not counting on it. Hoping for maybe the extra battery deal, we'll see..

I have a few quads that I built: a big 500mm build, and a Robocat 270. I'm working on a 122 build as I type...

Got the P3P, with extra battery. They did the firmware upgrades in the shop for me, even though I knew I could do it myself.

I saw a link here somewhere that gives a list of iPhone tips for the DJI GO app, but I can't find it... grrr... does anyone know where it is??

f918efd6a7fadac1766126847e2fafb9.jpg
92368d29e5b6b70cc3cd138f28140358.jpg

My drone Evolution
1 - Phantom 1 Fully modified
2 - Phantom 3 Standard
3 - Phantom 3 Pro

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'd like to do a group photo someday, but I think I have way too many quads than any normal person should have. I'll list in size order:

Aerix Turbo-X
Aerix Vidius
Syma X5C-1
Micro Drone 3.0
ReadyMadeRC Hellbender 122 (still building)
Robocat 270 (just finished building)
Phantom 2 Non-Vision
Phantom 3 Professional
Crossfire 2 500mm (3D printed build)

WHEW! I think that's it... lol...

That's awesome kenjancef..... [emoji106][emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members