Filmed inside a Cathedral (my church)

Sorry but unless you had permission then its stunts like this that are going to make it bad for everyone. Do we really need to have our hobby sanctioned because of ******* moves ?

bonerfortuna said:
Sorry but unless you had permission then its stunts like this that are going to make it bad for everyone. Do we really need to have our hobby sanctioned because of ******* moves ?

For what it is worth, i don't believe any of us who are on this forum will do such a thing. The footage did not show anyone was in church, and if you have ever flown the Phantom inside, you would understand how loud it can get in a place like that. I really don't think he would have been able to do it without permission. He would have also had to be a very good lock smith on top of being an excellent ninja to have gotten into a locked church. :lol:

bonerfortuna said:

I am a deacon there and the priest who is the pastor was standing right next to me as we filmed. Maybe you shouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly.

For the newbies in the forum, how did you prepare your Phantom prior to the flight? Compass calibration inside the building? What mode did you use? Thank you

Buk said:
For the newbies in the forum, how did you prepare your Phantom prior to the flight? Compass calibration inside the building? What mode did you use? Thank you

I generally always compass calibrate. Takes 30 seconds. I flew in atti since it could not detect GPS in the building. I also flew very slow because it is a sacred space and I did not want to hit anything or disrupt anything.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl