My very first video

Reaction score
nice video, especially if it is your first. Only technical thing I caught was around 0:35-0:40 you course corrected with quick/harsh movements. As you fly more and edit more you would not have that. When you flew around that one building 1:15-1:40 I thought you did great there, even the exposing the sun as you got further around was a nice touch to it.

Reaction score
nice video, especially if it is your first. Only technical thing I caught was around 0:35-0:40 you course corrected with quick/harsh movements. As you fly more and edit more you would not have that. When you flew around that one building 1:15-1:40 I thought you did great there, even the exposing the sun as you got further around was a nice touch to it.
Thank you for response blmeanie !

Yeah the course corrections was not nice to see, I cut some others but I wanted to keep the clip and it would have been too short if I had cut them too!

Not easy at all this video stuff, but much fun !

Reactions: PhoenixOne
Reaction score
you're welcome. the smooth movements will become more natural soon enough. Editing is both fun and difficult, difficult to edit down to a short clip with all the great footage

Reaction score
Lovely smooth video .am still learning on mine just waiting for the bloody rain to stop in Yorkshire England!!!

Reactions: Terrycross
Reaction score
Pretty stellar job for sure! I like to see a p3 being put to good use. Good job man looking forward to seeing more!

Reactions: rododendro

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cwarren2485