Feeding Wild Dolphins Monkey Mia Australia

Reaction score
Have you even been to Australia? It has some of the most beautiful beaches in the World. We we fortunate to go there and feed wild dolphins. Pretty cool experience.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Capt KO
We used to feed them on my fishing charters. Beggars got to the point that They were harassing Us. Now illegal. Gotta leave the manatees alone too. Used to feed them lettuce and a drink from the hose. ?

Capt

Thanks for the video

Reactions: adventurecampitelli
We used to feed them on my fishing charters. Beggars got to the point that They were harassing Us. Now illegal. Gotta leave the manatees alone too. Used to feed them lettuce and a drink from the hose. ?

Capt

Thanks for the video
cool, which country is it illegal in now? We had that happen with feed seals in Canada. 500k fine now. Glad you enjoyed the video.

Have you even been to Australia? It has some of the most beautiful beaches in the World. We we fortunate to go there and feed wild dolphins. Pretty cool experience.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I'm setting at Outback steakhouse. Does that count? Lol
I played around with manatees alot. They will let you rub their backs till your arms get tired.

I'm setting at Outback steakhouse. Does that count? Lol
I played around with manatees alot. They will let you rub their backs till your arms get tired.
lol that's pretty close, but no it doesn't :). Oh we swan with Manatees in Bali such a cool experience. You're lucky not many people get to do that.

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Be sure to keep a lookout for those Arizona manatees also. If they swim up to you it’s legal, but you’re not allowed to chase them. Huh that’s what it says.

Reactions: adventurecampitelli
Be sure to keep a lookout for those Arizona manatees also. If they swim up to you it’s legal, but you’re not allowed to chase them. Huh that’s what it says.
lmao. I'll try to keep a look out for those pesky desert manatees. In Canada we have the flying bears nobody ever talks about. They fly over and grab your kids for dinner. ;)

Reactions: Capt KO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers