Feeding Sequoia "Power"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Has anyone managed to feed Sequoia from the Phantom 4 without mounting a power bank?

Reactions: BigAl07
Has anyone managed to feed Sequoia from the Phantom 4 without mounting a power bank?

Yes please explain what you mean by this statement......

Could be this strange looking thing..looks like $$$$ , I dont know what it does ! Mapping mayby?.....um feeding may by referring to stealing phantoms battery power ?????????.:rolleyes:
Screenshot_20200226-185714_Chrome.jpg

Sequoia being a multi-spectral imaging platform, I think Ian is right. But the OP should definitely clarify this one.

Could be this strange looking thing..looks like $$$$ , I dont know what it does ! Mapping mayby?.....um feeding may by referring to stealing phantoms battery power ?????????.:rolleyes:View attachment 117422

Now THAT makes sense!!

We're learned something new and exciting today!

@ianzone I suspect you're right. Feeding the Sequoia POWER makes total sense. Well done sir.

PARROT SEQUOIA+
The revolutionary and affordable multispectral sensor

Me either.

Now THAT makes sense!!

We're learned something new and exciting today!

@ianzone I suspect you're right. Feeding the Sequoia POWER makes total sense. Well done sir.

PARROT SEQUOIA+
The revolutionary and affordable multispectral sensor
Thanks yes strange name , sounds like a dog breed lol,why cant things be simple :)

Reactions: BigAl07
i see said the blind man! now we know even tho the op has been mia since starting the thread. i did notice that the thread title is now different. lol.

Anybody seen Esterno? Where did he go? Or did he just want everybody to search? Tricky

Can anybody answer his question? I've never added batteries before to my P4
Hey found this blast from the past,,my first p4 had the old 9 volt square battery on each side for me home made lights,,gezz I laughed when I saw it,,gota do what you gotta do :)
Screenshot_20200301-171743_Photos.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BigAl07 and Capt KO
Anyone who has heard of Sequoia knows what I mean. It is a Parrot multispectral chamber that needs power to operate. This is why a power bank is added. In theory it could be powered through the USB port of the ph4pro but I don't know anyone who managed to do it. That's why I ask in this forum which, I see, is also full of comedians

Well let's go ahead and put an end to this one..

**** Thread Closed****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues