Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me if this is correct?

Thanks.

Attachments

• DJI-Phantom-2-Vision-FC200-Camera.jpg
    DJI-Phantom-2-Vision-FC200-Camera.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 2,210
Are you trying to rewire the cable?
Sounds like you need a continuity tester.

Not just sure what ya asking ? Mine looks like this ..View attachment 17679
I'm asking 'cause I put a gimbal and the cable was too short, so I need to put a longer jack. I lost my original DJI cable, now I don't know what's color go inside.
Are you trying to rewire the cable?
Sounds like you need a continuity tester.
Yes I'm trying to rewire but I lost my original DJI cable, I need to know which color goes in the jack terminal. I mean inside.

I just changed one out and if I remember correctly there is 4 wires that come out the other end. but the jack I have on this one and the other didn't look like that at all !
I just need to know if the 4 wires at the other end match the example I post. Can you make a continuity test for me?

Thanks mate.

I'm an FC40 guy. No can do.
Lemme see if I can get Dirk back over here.

Well I just looked for the one I had to replace and guess the wife done cleaned up my mess and can't find it but maybe someone will see this and beable to help ya !

I just took this from the fc200 I have apart here and I don't know what to tell ya on this one, That's where the plug goes in but there's no way I know what I'm looking at . Maybe I can see if hunch is on and ask him as he's the man on here . Not saying there's not others I just don't know who .
fc200.jpg

I just took this from the fc200 I have apart here and I don't know what to tell ya on this one, That's where the plug goes in but there's no way I know what I'm looking at . Maybe I can see if hunch is on and ask him as he's the man on here . Not saying there's not others I just don't know who .
View attachment 17680
Let me see if I can explain it better, if you make a continuity test in this cable. What color cable match with the sections of the jack?

Attachments

• DJI-Phantom-2-Vision-Cable-pack.jpg
    DJI-Phantom-2-Vision-Cable-pack.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1,076
That's the cable and ya out of my league on that bro !! I know where to stick em but when it comes to that me lost !!

Reactions: Propking
Glad I could help find that. last year when I was trying to find the pin out for that cable it took a few weeks for any one to know even now were to point me in the right direction to even find it on another board. Then when I was trying to find the old post I instead found a more recent on here that had that pic i linked to.

Ah, I think it gets data, which turns into images, from your camera to the transmitter. :confused:

I'm not trying to be a smart a##, but just what are you asking?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic