FC200 Camera cable configuration help!

Reaction score
Are you trying to rewire the cable?
Sounds like you need a continuity tester.

Reaction score
Not just sure what ya asking ? Mine looks like this ..View attachment 17679
I'm asking 'cause I put a gimbal and the cable was too short, so I need to put a longer jack. I lost my original DJI cable, now I don't know what's color go inside.
Are you trying to rewire the cable?
Sounds like you need a continuity tester.
Yes I'm trying to rewire but I lost my original DJI cable, I need to know which color goes in the jack terminal. I mean inside.

Reaction score
I just changed one out and if I remember correctly there is 4 wires that come out the other end. but the jack I have on this one and the other didn't look like that at all !
I just need to know if the 4 wires at the other end match the example I post. Can you make a continuity test for me?

Thanks mate.

Reaction score
I'm an FC40 guy. No can do.
Lemme see if I can get Dirk back over here.

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Well I just looked for the one I had to replace and guess the wife done cleaned up my mess and can't find it but maybe someone will see this and beable to help ya !

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I just took this from the fc200 I have apart here and I don't know what to tell ya on this one, That's where the plug goes in but there's no way I know what I'm looking at . Maybe I can see if hunch is on and ask him as he's the man on here . Not saying there's not others I just don't know who .
fc200.jpg

Reaction score
I just took this from the fc200 I have apart here and I don't know what to tell ya on this one, That's where the plug goes in but there's no way I know what I'm looking at . Maybe I can see if hunch is on and ask him as he's the man on here . Not saying there's not others I just don't know who .
View attachment 17680
Let me see if I can explain it better, if you make a continuity test in this cable. What color cable match with the sections of the jack?

Attachments

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
That's the cable and ya out of my league on that bro !! I know where to stick em but when it comes to that me lost !!

Reaction score
Reactions: Propking
Reaction score
Glad I could help find that. last year when I was trying to find the pin out for that cable it took a few weeks for any one to know even now were to point me in the right direction to even find it on another board. Then when I was trying to find the old post I instead found a more recent on here that had that pic i linked to.

Reaction score
Ah, I think it gets data, which turns into images, from your camera to the transmitter. :confused:

I'm not trying to be a smart a##, but just what are you asking?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Canfly