fc 40 flying and recovery

Reaction score
Started flying this drone abt 2 months ago...gifted by my bro...initial landings with the fixed standard undercarriage was ok but i had a few nasty tumbles...since then have resorted to recovery by hand...never land this thing(the last incident was tumbling with the prop guard removed.,luckily no damages to the prop/motors.)But one does require open space to exploit the full flight envelope.using the original camera..videos are ok

Started flying this drone abt 2 months ago...gifted by my bro...initial landings with the fixed standard undercarriage was ok but i had a few nasty tumbles...since then have resorted to recovery by hand...never land this thing(the last incident was tumbling with the prop guard removed.,luckily no damages to the prop/motors.)But one does require open space to exploit the full flight envelope.using the original camera..videos are ok

Yes landings are an art form, for many years with my P2 i preferred hand catching as landing always scared me.

See this shot...the naza gives me 3 settings for the right switch...if i plan a manual flight,will i have to choose manual in the last setting while removing the fail safe option??my transmitter is a dji PVT 581
IMG_20200121_180032.jpeg
IMG-20200121-WA0035.jpeg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.