Favourite music track for a drone video?

I go for audiojungle.net. There I pay a contribution for the music that I use. Anyway, I also put a lot of energy into my recordings and editing (And I'm just a hobbyist.). It is obvious for me to sometimes pay a contribution for matching music.

Just 'key words'. It is copyrighted in only one country. I try to ALWAYS give them credit at SOUND BIBLE.

We also go for this genre. “Cinematic” is the usual term. (And apologies to all jazz lovers.)

The hardest bit is finding the odd gem in a sea of mediocrity. Not so difficult if you’re willing to pay a small fortune for original music from top professionals. But at $20-50 there’s a lot of average stuff. We’ve yet to find any free music that gets our “thumbs up”, although the occasional piece probably exists.

Bensound.com has a couple tracks I like to use. Some of them are free, but now there are quite a few that are not free. Click into the Cinematic category and check a song called "Better Days" (free). Another in the same cinematic category is called "Slow Motion" (free). In the Acoustic/Folk category is another nice one called "Acoustic Breeze". I have used all of them and they are free, he just asks for a credit in the posting, but I usually put it in at the end of the video also. They will load into YouTube no issues at all.

Reactions: matti

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20