FatShark Predator FPV Flickering

Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone use the fatshark predator fpv? I used it stock and it flickered a little, wasn't bad, but I want it to have clear video the whole time.

So I bought the immersion 600mW TX + spironet antennas thinking it would always be clear video, but still flickering.

Any variables that can affect the video?
Anything else I can do?

Thanks.

r3tro23 said:
Hey guys, anyone use the fatshark predator fpv? I used it stock and it flickered a little, wasn't bad, but I want it to have clear video the whole time.

So I bought the immersion 600mW TX + spironet antennas thinking it would always be clear video, but still flickering.

Any variables that can affect the video?
Anything else I can do?

Thanks.

A little flicker here and there is normal and expected on non-digital FPV systems. However, flying LOS, correct antenna positioning, and diminishing flying straight above yourself should minimize the "flickering" to a minimum. I own the same setup, (V2) and it works great, but interference, and a whole myriad of other variables make it flicker here and there.

Genettico said:
A little flicker here and there is normal and expected on non-digital FPV systems. However, flying LOS, correct antenna positioning, and diminishing flying straight above yourself should minimize the "flickering" to a minimum. I own the same setup, (V2) and it works great, but interference, and a whole myriad of other variables make it flicker here and there.

Oh okay, just wanted to make sure it was normal - thank you.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj