Fatal error with PHANTOM3 SE

Reaction score
Hi friends, i'm in French Polynesia, i've bought a Phantom3 SE in aliexpress, i've received, unboxed etc.. all is ok. I've installed the DJI GO for Android version on all 3 different good Smartphones ASUS ZENFONE2, DOOGEE MIX and MBI R9

The problem is when i'm going to fly it, all is ok also but i obtain recurrently this error of the picture and the drone doesnt fly, please note also green light flash slowly

any suggestion please help me

Attachments

• alert-drone.jpg
    alert-drone.jpg
    598.2 KB · Views: 808
Last edited:
Did you press the OK panel?

Have you paired the remote controller to the aircraft?

It could also mean its in FCC when it should be in CE mode or the other way round.

Hi friends, i'm in French Polynesia, i've bought a Phantom3 SE in aliexpress, i've received, unboxed etc.. all is ok. I've installed the DJI GO for Android version on all 3 different good Smartphones ASUS ZENFONE2, DOOGEE MIX and MBI R9

The problem is when i'm going to fly it, all is ok also but i obtain recurrently this error of the picture and the drone doesnt fly, please note also green light flash slowly

Nothing fatal. Just a little joke of DJI. Your bird want to go back to CE mode. Use this modified version:

DJI Go 3.1.18

or look somewhere on the internet for DJI Go 3.1.8.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Nothing fatal. Just a little joke of DJI. Your bird want to go back to CE mode. Use this modified version:

DJI Go 3.1.18

or look somewhere on the internet for DJI Go 3.1.8.

I've installed the DJI Go 3.1.18 and now i DONT obtain ANY MORE the fatal error of https://phantompilots.com/attachments/alert-drone-jpg.97098/ BUT at home THE DRONE CONTINUES WITHOUT FLYING. I've surfed a little the menu and the only thing strange i've found is a error saying GIMBAL DISCONNECTED. A double green light flashes. Any new suggestion pls?

In my experience, the message “gimbal disconnected” is not an issue if you can also control the camera.
I have that error on the modified apps...no problems.

Now you have the 3.1.18 on Android and the drone still don’t takeoff?

What does it do when you open the app? Can you connect to the drone?

In my experience, the message “gimbal disconnected” is not an issue if you can also control the camera.
I have that error on the modified apps...no problems.

Now you have the 3.1.18 on Android and the drone still don’t takeoff?

What does it do when you open the app? Can you connect to the drone?

yes the app connects with the drone, up of the screen it says READY TO GO but it doesnt fly dont know why

Where did you buy the drone? Was it new or used? Have you contacted DJI for answers? I know I'm asking more questions than providing you answers, but it's important to know.

Hi if you download apv pure app and then DJI go before p4 you will then be able to get all the previous p3se apps the older one's seem the better one's. As mentioned by others good luck and I'm sure you will be flying 4000m in no time.

Version 3.1.8 is not for P3 SE. With Version DJI Go 3.1.18 i dont obtain anymore the error but the drone continues without flying, i've tried to set a link with the controller but this SE seems not to have the bouton for stablish the link. Also the small greenlight of controler link is green so i think the problem is not there. PLEASE ANY MORE SUGGESTION.

" French Polynesia " wow this guys way out in the North Pacific ocean on a Very beautiful island.......Its a Paradise and i hope we can get him in the air soon and just maybe we can get some pictures of the area from the air ! Copy and paste the name French Polynesia in your search engines search block !

Version 3.1.8 is not for P3 SE. With Version DJI Go 3.1.18 i dont obtain anymore the error but the drone continues without flying, i've tried to set a link with the controller but this SE seems not to have the bouton for stablish the link. Also the small greenlight of controler link is green so i think the problem is not there. PLEASE ANY MORE SUGGESTION.
Hi there, i have 3.1.18 / 3.1.20 they seem to work fine for me. Are you sure your Phone/ Tablet is good enough for solid connections ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irish_phantom