Fastest you have been?

Reaction score
I was flying the other day in 16 mph wind, went to ATTI mode to see what speed I could come up with.... 53.6 mph. Beats my previous of 46.2 mph. I have to admit at 53.6 she was MOVING across the sky.

Did you do this with a P2V or plus. Best I can get is around 27-30 mph with both of mine.

Wow! 53! My best (P2V+) is around 43... Gotta get some wind behind her, I guess.

I had my P2+ up and was doing a demonstration for a local Law Enforcement agency. The wind was pretty good, and I got scared when she hit the 53 mark. I think I could have gone higher.

Got a 47.16 today, ATTI with wind.

My personal best is about 48 mph with a mild wind in ATTI with my P2V+ v3.0 with a Flytrex and 2 Birdside FPVLR antennas for FPV.

How are these guys getting 79 mph on the Flytrex speed leaderboard with Phantom 2 Vision PLUS? Do they have a 35 mph wind pushing them?

http://www.flytrex.com/bigsyd

Got 50.85 mph on the 16th in Atti.

I believe it's software limited in GPS mode. But I'm not sure, I know I can't get much higher than 40 or so in GPS.

ATTI allows the bird to move freely on a horizontal axis. For instance, if you are flying forward I ATTI and take your hands off the sticks, the bird will continue on forward and glide whereas GPS MODE it would stop in its Tracks

Therefore, ATTI MODE allows the bird to glide faster.

Reactions: Coldfire
I hit 62 mph last night with a nice tail wind on my P2 non-vision. Of course was in Atti mode.

Coming back I was going about 11mph. ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432034135.483044.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure not having a camera mounted is a big push. I would love to see 60 mph

Oh it had the gimbal, gopro, and fpv transmitter and FPVLR antenna. Fully loaded. Barely takes off. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic