FAQs

Reaction score
How many threads there are across the various groups here discussing which is the best tablet for the phantom. My guess, without going out and counting, would be in the dozens. And this is just one topic.

I'm wondering if it makes sense to perhaps consolidate some of them and create a few sticky threads with these discussions. You know, a FAQ section. It would allow for a place for newer members to find some of the general info that gets asked over and over. Might make sense since search seems to be used infrequently at best.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

How many threads there are across the various groups here discussing which is the best tablet for the phantom. My guess, without going out and counting, would be in the dozens. And this is just one topic.

I'm wondering if it makes sense to perhaps consolidate some of them and create a few sticky threads with these discussions. You know, a FAQ section. It would allow for a place for newer members to find some of the general info that gets asked over and over. Might make sense since search seems to be used infrequently at best.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's Ironic.... but there are a lot of threads about people wanting to start FAQ's too ;)

However, Helifreaks does a good job of this.... they have a section that has a lot of helpful tips to read before you ask a bunch of questions. Still, I find the same questions getting asked on Helifreaks time and time again too. So I don't know how much time it saves....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers