Failed Take Off

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I was hoping some one could look at the flight logs attached to help identify an issue.
As I was taking off, just as I increased power and the drone was just lifting off, the Go4 app flashed a warning and the rotors stopped dead and the drone dropped to the ground. The warning (I think was IMU error) disappeared as quickly as it appeared. I restarted the motors and had power but decided not to take off. I restarted the drone and all was good. I flew two batteries without issue. Looking at the flights on AirData I cannot see any error...
Any ideas?

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2020-03-16_[11-06-18].txt
    14.8 KB · Views: 71
  • DJIFlightRecord_2020-03-16_[11-05-42].txt
    23.2 KB · Views: 61

Oso

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I was hoping some one could look at the flight logs attached to help identify an issue.
As I was taking off, just as I increased power and the drone was just lifting off, the Go4 app flashed a warning and the rotors stopped dead and the drone dropped to the ground. The warning (I think was IMU error) disappeared as quickly as it appeared. I restarted the motors and had power but decided not to take off. I restarted the drone and all was good. I flew two batteries without issue. Looking at the flights on AirData I cannot see any error...
Any ideas?
What we routinely ask is to post a link to their flight record report so we can see the details.

Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help

Follow the instructions there to help locate your flight log file. It takes only a minute or two.
Upload your flight log to the Flight Log Viewer as explained in the instructions.
Note: Do not upload the flight log file itself to this forum.

Once you've uploaded your flight log to the Flight Log Viewer, a page will open with a detailed report of the flight.
Copy the link to that report and then post that link to this thread so that others may review the flight.
Repeat: Do not upload the flight log file itself to this forum. Only post a link to the log viewer output.

Since you've already posted the flight record files here, I went ahead and uploaded them to the viewer. Here are the reports:

11:05 flight report:

11:06 flight report:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for pointing that out, sorry. I have looked everywhere and cannot see any errors. Is there somewhere else they might be?
Thanks

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ixf4414