Factual information on range please?

Haha no master here...

I think there is a learning curve, especially with the DBS on keeping it pointed. For me, it wasn't untill I started using the neck strap to support the controller that I started seeing better results.

The strap supports the controller as I hold it to my stomach. I turn my whole body for side to side movement and just tilt the controller up and down. Keeps it super solid.

Think of a gun mounted to a turret, the gun is mounted solid. It moves because the turret moves. You are the turret and the controller is the gun.

But remember, if you are flying in a area with a bunch if interference nothing is going to help you with range. Same setup near the city only gets 5000' if im LUCKY.

I fabricated a waist clip that the controller fits into with Velcro inside the clip and back of the controller,that and a neck strap a the controller is totally secure.
de2afe72ee6108e62b1089a926e742ce.jpg

Fly according to the law. You should have a good view of your UAV at all times. That's the range.
Different countries have different rules and regulations, one size doesn't fit all. Also if you really feel the need to police others, you should consider joining your local neighborhood watch program. And please stay on subject when replying to a thread, this post is not.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna