Facebook Live playback is a cut version of the full stream. Why?

Reaction score
When I livestream on FB, everyone can see the full video as it's happening but when the moment is done and you go back and watch it, it's a version that seems to be cut with no rhyme or reason to how they cut it and why they determine the time to be so short. So for example, sometimes, I'll go live for about 7 minutes, but the video is cut to 54 seconds and sometimes it's cut to 5 minutes. What gives? How to fix?

When I livestream on FB, everyone can see the full video as it's happening but when the moment is done and you go back and watch it, it's a version that seems to be cut with no rhyme or reason to how they cut it and why they determine the time to be so short. So for example, sometimes, I'll go live for about 7 minutes, but the video is cut to 54 seconds and sometimes it's cut to 5 minutes. What gives? How to fix?
did you figure out the problem? I am having the same issue. as I go live, its ok. but to rewatch it, it cuts million times and makes it unwatchable. no continues video play. anyone has any ideas? I was recording 2.7k and 4k. Maybe I will try 1080p or 720p as facebook maybe not able to process the bigger files.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31