Extra batteries

I prefer using second hand batteries, you can find almost new ones one eBay.
Do they guarantee them 'second hand" batteries like Dji factory battery for 6 months ?

I think it depends where you get them from, they guarantee them for up to a year in some places in the UK.

There are a lot of sellers on that Amazon listing. Sometimes bad sellers sneak into a listing an offer a similar product (claiming it's the same product). People complain to Amazon and Amazon resolves the issue. It happens sometimes.

Camrise (this seller) is an authorized DJI dealer. They do not sell 3rd party batteries (the other batteries you're referring to). And if you buy from Sure RC (this seller) or RotorLogic (this seller), the battery will be shipped by Amazon (easily returnable if it does not arrive as expected). Both of those sellers are also authorized DJI dealers.
I considered a P3A from Camrise, however, their reviews were not good. People were not getting what they thought they were getting. I've been able to find genuine DJI for around $109. Anything else is probably a fake or not going to last.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I've had a number of run-ins with sellers who clearly advertised or represented non-DJI brand batteries as genuine DJI brand, so I have some experience with this subject. All of those situations involved intentional misrepresentation by the seller in an effort to deceive, confuse, or otherwise convince a buyer that he/she was buying a genuine DJI brand battery when that was not the case. Just to be clear, I have no issues with sellers selling non-DJI brand batteries that are clearly advertised and represented as such. But when a seller intentionally advertises or misrepresents a non-DJI brand battery as authentic DJI brand, that's when I'm gonna tap them on the shoulder and ask them to step outside to get the matter "corrected". I've even seen some sellers go so far as to intentionally include a photo of a genuine DJI-brand battery along with photos of their other-brand battery in a deliberate effort to mislead buyers into thinking they're getting a genuine DJI brand battery when they're not. To their credit, eBay has addressed those situations when it was reported to them by directing the seller to correct and remove any misrepresentation. Like many things in life, which battery brand to buy is a personal choice. As for myself, I've bought four brand new batteries during the past year after carefully investigating each one, and all were genuine DJI batteries. I didn't pay more than $85 for any of them, and I've never had an issue with them. And, if something does go horribly wrong that's traceable back to the battery, at least I won't be beating myself up for saving a few bucks by buying something other than DJI brand. Just my two cents.

I know this a very late reply but may I ask where you purchased your P3S batteries?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl