Extended rage for P3 standard?

Last edited:
Lots of ways. However, the easiest is definitely something called a "windsurfer". There are dozens and dozens of them on Amazon, many of which are under $10. I was able to gain an additional 200m-400m by using these on my P3 4K (also Wi-Fi operated).

Yes there is, but it would void the warranty... Amazon it. The easiest way is go to a rural area.

Also out of curiosity when you're getting the low signal warnings: what is your distance from transmitter and what is your height?

I am at 80 meters and low signal at 320 meters away
My guess is that one of two things is happening.

1. You're flying in a high obstruction/interference area (i.e. tress, buildings, power lines, cell towers, Wifi, radio signals, etc.).

2. You're transmitter's antenna orientation isn't correct in relation to your bird's position.

If you're in a rural area with no interference/obstructions, you should be able to go much further than 380m. If not, something is wrong with your drone.

A simple range booster will send the signal out further but remember you have to keep it in line of sight by law. At least until you have the 107. Fly safe[emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: niteliter

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31