Excellent DJI Support

Reaction score
I recently purchased a refurbished P4. After receiving it and trying to go flying, I had issues, first with the AC and then the RC. So I contacted DJI Support via their website on Sept 22 and shortly thereafter received an auto reply at 10:28am CDT. At 2:00pm CDT the same day, I received a response from Christian (glad to have a name and not a shadow person answering my inquiry). Christian laid out the steps to get the AC working, and it worked, but somewhere along the way I messed up and the RC wouldn't link to the AC. So I went back to Christian at 9:27am on 9/23, a Saturday and explained what lights I was getting and my concerns. I didn't expect to receive a response over the weekend, but Christian did send a response as 12:01pm on September 25, Monday, again giving me step by step directions on how to get the RC to link to the AC and it worked.

Bottom line is that it appears, at least from what I've seen, that DJI has fixed their customer support attention and this flyer couldn't be happier after reading all the negative posts about the lack of DJI customer support. I'm a fan.

The problems are generally with the RMA/return process. It takes a very long time if you have to send anything back to them. It took them a month to exchange my faulty RC. They only moved on it after one of their forum reps got involved.

I've had good experiences via e-mail and chat as well, but the RMA process was every bit as bad as I expected.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20