ESC Error

Reaction score
I replaced the landing skid on my Phantom 4 Pro that was bent from a particularly hard landing. The bird was flying fine, no errors or problems, just a bent skid. After replacing the skid and carefully reassembling my drone I get an error message - NO1 ESC error, NO2..., NO3... and NO4..... Restart and if the problem continues, refer to DJI. As the drone was operating fine before what I thought was a simple repair it must be something I did or didn't do. Any suggestions on how to diagnose this issue? Any help would be appreciated.

I replaced the landing skid on my Phantom 4 Pro that was bent from a particularly hard landing. The bird was flying fine, no errors or problems, just a bent skid. After replacing the skid and carefully reassembling my drone I get an error message - NO1 ESC error, NO2..., NO3... and NO4..... Restart and if the problem continues, refer to DJI. As the drone was operating fine before what I thought was a simple repair it must be something I did or didn't do. Any suggestions on how to diagnose this issue? Any help would be appreciated.
IMU calibration ?????

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel