EPSON BT 200

Does anyone know if you can side load the DJI GO 4 app onto the BT Epson 200.

Thanks
I tried these and sent them back. Here's part of a review I found on Amazon.

"You need to make a big decision when you buy them, the developer version allows to side load apps BUT DOES NOT LET YOU MIRROR, the retail version lets you MIRROR but NOT side load apps, Although there might be a good reason behind this this should be advertised."

Reactions: bestblogger
There is another option with the BT-200. I've got the BT-200 glasses and a Phantom 3 pro. I've got the HDMI-out module for my Phantom controller and I purchased the HDMI converter from Colorado Video. It's a little complicated, but you end up plugging the glasses into the Colorado Video converter and plugging the converter into your controller with an HDMI cable. I used double sticky velcro to mount the converter under my controller.
This gets me the direct HDMI output from the controller on my BT-200 glasses while still having the DJI Go app running on my smartphone. It's the best of both worlds!

I can give you more information if you need it. (i'm pretty sure I did a review of this stuff somewhere on the forum if you search for BT-200!)

Good luck!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20