Entering flight data mode windows 10

In my case I had to "disable driver signature verification" on the computer (running windows 10)
After that process completed and going back into the app the file literally popped up on the screen.

I know this is an older thread, however, I thought I'd give it a shot.
I'm having issues with my P3S during waypoint missions and wanted to download the flight data, however, when I enter flight data mode and connect the usb cable, all I have available is the standard DCIM folder and MISC folder, which contains some sub-folders(IDX, LOG, THM, XCODE) but none of them have any dat files.
Is there another location that I should be seeing?

I know this is an older thread, however, I thought I'd give it a shot.
I'm having issues with my P3S during waypoint missions and wanted to download the flight data, however, when I enter flight data mode and connect the usb cable, all I have available is the standard DCIM folder and MISC folder, which contains some sub-folders(IDX, LOG, THM, XCODE) but none of them have any dat files.
Is there another location that I should be seeing?
You're plugged into the wrong USB port. Connect a USB cable from the USB plug in the nose of the P3 or Inspire to your computer. This is not the USB connector on the side of the camera.

You're plugged into the wrong USB port. Connect a USB cable from the USB plug in the nose of the P3 or Inspire to your computer. This is not the USB connector on the side of the camera.

Well ok then........ I didn't even realize there was a port under that rubber cover..... in fact, I'd never even noticed that there WAS a rubber cover......

Thank you very much.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj