Engadget P3 Hands-on

lol now we're cross posting! The author said it's left for the Inspire, which means he doesn't realize the P2 has it too. Guessing he's just an idiot.

Actually, the Inspire does not currently have waypoints/GS. It was an original selling point of the Inspire 1, so you can understand people are a bit miffed at the moment. They keep promising it is coming, so I don't see any reason why a P3 wouldn't have access to it once the app supports it...?

Reactions: gfredrone
The v+ was advertised to have waypoints when I bought it, but it took a long time in becoming a reality and it was not the same as the P2 GS

Whoah whoah whoah. Now that you pointed that out, I see two other pieces of info: "Follow me" and "Point of Interest". I expected to see parties in the streets, nobody has mentioned this at all.

Actually, the Inspire does not currently have waypoints/GS. It was an original selling point of the Inspire 1, so you can understand people are a bit miffed at the moment. They keep promising it is coming, so I don't see any reason why a P3 wouldn't have access to it once the app supports it...?
Thanks for the explanation.
Whoah whoah whoah. Now that you pointed that out, I see two other pieces of info: "Follow me" and "Point of Interest". I expected to see parties in the streets, nobody has mentioned this at all.
That's for SDK or third party apps. I think, can anyone back me up here?

That's what they said. Sounded like they were leaving that all to SDK which means they are still beta testing it all. Pretty smart move as company stand point. Let everyone else crash and test then they might use it in the real code.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.