Enable third party hosting

Reaction score
Hi guys! Joined the party last week (p3pro) and now trying to get some info from this great forum.. But keep running into ' enable third party hosting' to watch picture/videos. Went into my account it looks 'enabled'?? Now what? Thanks for any input:)

Sounds like a security setting somewhere in your browser/firewall/anti-malware/virus app(s)?

This forum would be the 'third party' hosting the pics/vids... and is being blocked on your end.

Sounds like a security setting somewhere in your browser/firewall/anti-malware/virus app(s)?

This forum would be the 'third party' hosting the pics/vids... and is being blocked on your end.

I using Firefox and googled your suggestion. Turns out that it only happens with old threads. Only users posting with Photobucket.
So problem solved....Thanks Umanbean!

Glad you got it figured out.

Happy Hovering ;)

I using Firefox and googled your suggestion. Turns out that it only happens with old threads. Only users posting with Photobucket.
So problem solved....Thanks Umanbean!
Ahhh, forgot about that. Yeah, it's a nastygram to the owners of the Photobucket accounts, since Photobucket started charging extra for putting references to pics on Photobucket in various other web sites, forums, etc. Bastiges!

If folks are going to pay for services like that, I know lots of people who are very happy with SmugMug.

Ahhh, forgot about that. Yeah, it's a nastygram to the owners of the Photobucket accounts, since Photobucket started charging extra for putting references to pics on Photobucket in various other web sites, forums, etc. Bastiges!

If folks are going to pay for services like that, I know lots of people who are very happy with SmugMug.
I read they charged more than 300 dollars yearly membership!!!:smiley:

I read they charged more than 300 dollars yearly membership!!!:smiley:
$300, even, plus taxes, if you're getting a business package.

Who the heck is gonna need that here?? It would include eCommerce, marketing, branding, etc.

It's $48/year for basic service.

Read carefully, do your research.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl