Emergency descent on a P3A

Great information above :)

I do all of my descents with pretty much full left stick DOWN unless I'm doing some type of special descent (sometimes go for an more airplane like approach LOL). Even when I'm hand catching and do the full left stick down there is a delay of roughly 3 sec where the system confirms there is no movement and it's safe to shut the motors down. If I move the aircraft during that 3sec the motors do not shut down until after it has NOT moved for 3sec.

But... a true EMERGENCY descent would be the CSC. That's exactly what CSC is for. If you are in the path of a manned aircraft CSC might be the only way out of the situation. You're much better off replacing the toy aircraft rather than risking life and limb of the people/person in the MANNED aircraft.

Reactions: DCDrone and Pharm
AND technically the new stick command of left stick down and in WHILE pressing and holding the RTH button!
That only works with the P4.

Reactions: Fishie
"If you are in the path of a manned aircraft CSC might be the only way out of the situation. You're much better off replacing the toy aircraft rather than risking life and limb of the people/person in the MANNED aircraft."

+1 on that. Not killing people is more important than protecting your drone.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl