Editing Programs??

Reaction score
Can Anyone suggest a good fun editing program what will be good to use with my new videos. Thxs for the help peeps.

Adobe Premiere is an excellent editing program. You can find it here in the product selection dropdown: Adobe Creative Cloud

It's $20/mo with a 12 month commitment, otherwise $30/mo. Nothing comes close for the price.

VSDC is powerful and free. Not sure I would describe it as fun though - at least not until you have learned how to use it.

I use Adobe Lightroom. You can get a free trial for a month at least to try it out. It's my favorite. Here's a pic I edited the other day
2f6bae42b2059e2205d5613cb3f00753.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

We use several different ones. It depends on what platform you're running and how much you want to spend. Sometimes (to a degree) you get what you pay for. Just be warned some of the stronger more robust programs have the best features/abilities but they can come with a VERY steep learning curve.

You'll also need a computer with enough graphics power. Nothing worse than trying to edit and playback video with an inadequate processor and graphics card.

I use PowerDirector 14. It has a learning curve, but I like it.

Reactions: BigAl07
You'll also need a computer with enough graphics power. Nothing worse than trying to edit and playback video with an inadequate processor and graphics card.

I use PowerDirector 14. It has a learning curve, but I like it.

Very true. The best editor in the world won't be able to make you happy on a low end mediocre machine. Frustration will set in and you'll simply quit before you get started good.

Reactions: gvsukids
I've been using Filmora by Wondershare. $29 bucks. Its like the Syma X8 of editing programs. I couldn't get to first base with moviemaker. First I had to sign all my rights away and be loaded with who knows what and then when I tried to load in a 10 minute flight in 1080p it took 45 minutes. Filmora takes a while to export the finished product but the input clips load quickly.

I use coral video studio x9 . It cost money but got for free on torrent site. It has tons of options but it does have the learning curve like others have mentioned. I can send you the program if you would like to try it out. The might also have a trial for it also.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic