EDITED by Moderator: Every rule broken!

Anyone know his address? I want to ask Proctor and Gamble to send him a case of Tide Pods. Also we should ask Durex to send them a case of condoms. He can snort them, or use them properly, just so long as reproduction is prevented.

Blooming idiots.

And if that is all this thread is going to be is like what I just read I am going to close it .
We already know he was wrong but all this type posting is going to stop here .

Reactions: deltamike
We'll, it looks like he has close to a million subscribers. So he probably made close to a $1000.00 off that little 12-minute video.
Well that 1000 won' go far when he does finally hurt someone with his ******* stunts. He admits 10 times he got caught and then claims the courts are black mailing him. Sorry bro but he' just another YouTube idiot.

For all we know the whole thing could have been rigged and no drone was ever even lost.

You guys can call him what ever but know this.He don't care which is obvious .
Deserves what he gets but what he is getting is what he wanted . Attention .
Not just in these post but the other forums and YT which I just looked and he had
311,574 views .
Not defending him just saying .
Dirkclod. Yaa you'e right. We're feeding his ego. NO more will be said on this video from me.

Reactions: deltamike
Having seen characters like this in the past when I worked as a volunteer ski patroller (and quite a few autopsies as a pathologist), I can attest that they usually fail the Darwin test eventually. Sadly, they usually take someone else along with them when they flame out or rack up lawsuits and damages due to their idiocy. It is the same everywhere (not just the UK as I have seen this (a lot) in the US as well), especially among the privileged although not limited to them. I am always amazed that people with such low intelligence actually live long enough to reproduce.

Reactions: Neon Euc
We seem to have some in the group that are either affiliated with or know people with the FAA among other organizations that are or will prosecute any of us if we break the rules set forth by the FAA. So why aren’t these people getting fines, jail time etc? I’m not singling these guys out. But there are a number of YouTube videos out there showing people getting fines for making an honest mistake yet the ones showing proof of total disregard are getting rewarded?

I've posted a pretty strong worded comment, under the name of "The Geeky Genius"

We seem to have some in the group that are either affiliated with or know people with the FAA among other organizations that are or will prosecute any of us if we break the rules set forth by the FAA. So why aren’t these people getting fines, jail time etc? I’m not singling these guys out. But there are a number of YouTube videos out there showing people getting fines for making an honest mistake yet the ones showing proof of total disregard are getting rewarded?
I agree with you, 100%. I even posted a nasty comment under the name of 'the geeky genius'

The day is coming when all drones will have an electronic fence limiting altitude for take-off as well as range until the owner becomes certified. In this case that would have been a good thing ... no take-off at that altitude.

Admittedly, the words I have for these characters can't be published on this media. But ... under the rules of survival of the fittest, they may not be threatening the safety of others for long.

I hope he ends in prision:

( MOD REMOVED VIDEO BECAUSE OF LANGUAGE IN IT PER GUIDELINES )
More than 10 court cases in 7 months or something like that

I wonder why the moderator removed a YouTube link from my previous post... it was the guy talking about the several fines he was received for breaking the law. Adding to more than £250’000!!!

Check it out in his YouTube channel...

Anyway, if his videos are monetised, who knows if YouTube is not paying him even more that that?

Reactions: Hounddog
I wonder why the moderator removed a YouTube link from my previous post... it was the guy talking about the several fines he was received for breaking the law. Adding to more than £250’000!!!

Check it out in his YouTube channel...

Anyway, if his videos are monetised, who knows if YouTube is not paying him even more that that?
Because of the language in it. Please read our guidelines . Thanks

Reactions: RunningWithScissors
Very inconsistent then. Look at the original video at the beginning of the post thread!!! Example: at 5 minutes 40 seconds.
Well thanks and will look at it. And to be consistent I will send you something to try and continue being as consistent as possible with the guidelines .

Reactions: BigAl07
I am simply beyond words, Could all the law and rule abiding droners out there please make an official complaint to the CAA and Youtube and stop idiots like these destroying the hobby we love. Thank you.

( MOD REMOVED BECAUSE OF LANGUAGE PER GUIDELINES )
That's great, but I wanna see it. Can you at least give us the keywords so I know what to search for?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31