Edinburgh - Scotland

Wjm

Reaction score
Please let me know what you think about my last video.

I did it with a dji osmo, phantom4 and some shooting with a gopro:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Primpwatcher
That was pretty cool mate.
I stay in Edinburgh myself. Well put together
Did you need permission for the castle footage or?
I've heard there a bit strict about flying near their.

Reactions: Wjm
I liked Edinburgh, I lived in Dunoon for a year and a half stationed on a ship in Holy Loch. Awesome video!

That was pretty cool mate.
I stay in Edinburgh myself. Well put together
Did you need permission for the castle footage or?
I've heard there a bit strict about flying near their.
Edinburgh is an amazing city. I took this footage the 1st January very early, it was not crowded at all and I did not fly over or around the castle.

I like the aerial footage...great subject choices and angles, well done...and it was good to see things from the air that I have visited many times...if the end section (the castle) was longer, I would have enjoyed it even more...what with you tube putting up 'next' video suggestions in the last 10 seconds or so and covering some of the screen, it meant I didn't see it in full final glory. Thanks for sharing

I like the aerial footage...great subject choices and angles, well done...and it was good to see things from the air that I have visited many times...if the end section (the castle) was longer, I would have enjoyed it even more...what with you tube putting up 'next' video suggestions in the last 10 seconds or so and covering some of the screen, it meant I didn't see it in full final glory. Thanks for sharing
Thank you for this good feedback ! That's true that I need to improve the ending and have the YouTube next video suggestion after the shots… I will keep it in mind for my next video.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31