Ebay "phantom 3" bookbag Review.

Reaction score
I have been undecided of what i wanted, case, rolling case, book bag! Said heck why not. Bit the bullet and tried the "cheap" ebay bookbag. Got it from a USA seller and got here in 2 days. Best part, it was only $50 shipped not $70+ like everywhere.

Its kind of a "universal" bag but you can "customize" it for your needs. Everything fits perfect once setup. The phantom feels nice and snug! Room for more batteries and accessories with no problems. Im 5'11" and its a perfect size. Not too big and overwhelming like some of the book bags i have seen.

My opinion, its worth it!

If anyone wants it here is the sellers link let me know. Dont want it to seem like im promoting him, im just a regular person who tried something and was happy.

On to the pics.
IMG_9747.JPG IMG_9748.JPG IMG_9749.JPG IMG_9750.JPG IMG_9751.JPG IMG_9752.JPG IMG_9753.JPG

I have been looking at Ebay for something too, could you hook me up with the link? I would need the fast shipping too.

Ordered one as well. Good find. I'll post when I receive it. Looks legit. Those suitcases are probably a little stronger but seem to bulky for around town.

Any pictures with the Phantom and everything inside?
DUH! how i forget those lol. also comes with a small pouch inside for stuff and a water proof "cover" that you put over the bag so it doesnt get wet inside. closes perfectly flat and smoothand nothing pokes out of it

here ya goIMG_9754.JPG IMG_9755.JPG IMG_9756.JPG IMG_9757.JPG

my estimated delivery is may 22nd. You said he did 2 day shipping? For me it says standard shipping. I was hoping to get it by the 21st because i'm going on vacation, lol.

my estimated delivery is may 22nd. You said he did 2 day shipping? For me it says standard shipping. I was hoping to get it by the 21st because i'm going on vacation, lol.
That's what mine said(may 20th) and then when you get the tracking n check it it says 2day. I needed it before the 23rd since I go on my cruise as well. Wish my battery got here aready lol

OP link ships from usa. All the rest seem to ship from GD, China.-- could be a few weeks to a month to arrive.

Wow. That's a douche move. Im sure he saw an huge increase in sales after this post and just changed his price. Smh. That's not even cool.

Got our answer, looks like supply and demand to blame here. So wrong. From $50 to $300 that's insane

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 488

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers