Phantom 4 Pro with 3 batteries/ Case Club rolling case For Repair$540 shipped

Reaction score
This Phantom 4 Pro was working perfectly until recently I bumped the gimbal and now the gimbal does not function properly. IT WAS NOT CRASHED. Camera still seems to work well and of course still flies well. No ribbons appear to be torn or messed up in any way. Of course body is perfect.
I have a bunch of family Healthcare needs that need addressing so I don't have time or efforts to get it fixed, so am selling AS iS. Should be an easy repair but as I am not a repair guy I am at a loss.
Comes with phantom 4 pro drone, remote, 3 batteries, a nice Case Club rolling case, charger, extra props.

Would like to sell as a set for $600 9nplus shipping.

Attachments

Reactions: Capt KO
Reaction score
i will talk with my flight partner, its a easy fix, do you have any flight time on the batteries

Capt KO

Capt KO
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Dang, wish I needed one. Got the parts to fix it but I’ve got three already. Good price good luck

Could you send a video of what the gimbal does or doesn’t?

Capt KO

Capt KO
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I’d love to squeeze out the money to get it. I love the camera and the possibilities of what I could do with it. I sure my wife would squeeze my neck if I did. Lol That’s a good deal and you will sell it soon. 👍👍
Come on man, pull the trigger. Only $600 after repair. At most $625. Nice rig, I won't tell the wife lol. 👍👍

Takes great pics/vids. Upgrade?

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Reaction score
Cmon, go ahead and pull the trigger. I can get it shipped tomorrow. PayPal as friends and family to avoid fees (or just pay the PayPal fee). You know you want this.

• Haha
Reaction score
Cmon, go ahead and pull the trigger. I can get it shipped tomorrow. PayPal as friends and family to avoid fees (or just pay the PayPal fee). You know you want this.
I'm going to have to log off for the day. Your going to have it sold by tomorrow, then I'll log back on. Lol

Reaction score
Sure will, as long as you either pay the fees or do friends and family

Reaction score
Sure will, as long as you either pay the fees or do friends and family
I will pay the fee. I am new to this forum. I am a inner city high school teacher, and I already fly a phantom 3 standard. Is there a way that I can PM you and do this deal?

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yunior979