east Texas new guy

Reaction score
bought a used p2 v + v3 just flying close to home so far--trying to get the hang of this bird--weather keeping me grounded for 2 weeks now

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

bought a used p2 v + v3 just flying close to home so far--trying to get the hang of this bird--weather keeping me grounded for 2 weeks now

Hi, I am new to the group and new to drones. I bought a used Phantom 2 Vision plus. Looking for some local help getting it rolling, are you still in East Texas and still versed in P2v+ ? Thanks.

Hi, I am new to the group and new to drones. I bought a used Phantom 2 Vision plus. Looking for some local help getting it rolling, are you still in East Texas and still versed in P2v+ ? Thanks.
The original poster only had this one post and dropped out of sight.

OK thank you. I am totally new to all of this and very lost. I am not sure how to post and see if there is anyone nearby who could look at my drone and help a guy out. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum you two! As @dirkclod stated, this bunch is pretty sharp. I'm not too bright but hey, we can't all be rocket surgeons, right? ?
Thank you for the welcome. I am trying desperately to get this drone rolling. I am sure that I will be back with lots of questions.

Thanks again. Jeff

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues