Dutch p4p

Reaction score
Good day to all of you, I'll keep it brief. New to P4, flying Mavic for 6 months now. Background in Chemical engineering and currently working in experimental physics R&D. In RC toys for over 4 decades. Living in The Netherlands close to the German border. Classic car nut too. that will have to do for now. Cheers hannuz

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welkom. My grandfather’s family came from the Netherlands. I think the area you are in. It was a very long time ago. They were never sure whether they were from the Netherlands or Germany. My friend from Cuacao told me because my family’s last name is Hout, that they are from the Netherlands.

I restored cars in my earlier years and I was a ASE master body and paint. Cyanide in the paint products ended my career. I then became journeyman chemical orbital welder/ Pipefitter in a clean room for Lucent.
I fly a p3 and a p4.

Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welkom. My grandfather’s family came from the Netherlands. I think the area you are in. It was a very long time ago. They were never sure whether they were from the Netherlands or Germany. My friend from Cuacao told me because my family’s last name is Hout, that they are from the Netherlands.

I restored cars in my earlier years and I was a ASE master body and paint. Cyanide in the paint products ended my career. I then became journeyman chemical orbital welder/ Pipefitter in a clean room for Lucent.
I fly a p3 and a p4.

Thx WV, Your friend is absolutely right. Hout, van Hout and similar is native Dutch for sure, not German. Region could differ though. Sorry about the cyanide. Overhere cyanide was used in plating baths for chrome bumpers and other trims, gold and silver. Nastu stuff. Good to read your in cleanrooms now, I used to be in them in my early days. Still miss the clear blue sky and beautifull green trees and grass when getting out of the yellow light after eight hours :)

Yes, the yellow lights was in photo/ developing. I'm retired this year. More time to play, but less money. My friend from Curacao used to always bring me back some good Gouda cheese. I really miss that. Wish you luck in flying your p4.

Yes, the yellow light prevents the photo-resist mask from further development. Lucky and "unlucky" you, I still got 12-14 years down the road, depending on retirement rules to change once more. My original contract would require me just 4 more years, oh well, its still great fun. I think one is not allowed to ship any diary products to the US. If not correct we can work something out. Just PM me.

No, that’s fine. I appreciate the offer. I have traveled a lot to Italy and Croatia. Not so much now that I’m retired. My wife grew up in Rome. We have many friends there. I love the cheese and the wine. I especially love the hospitality there. Americans can learn hospitality from Europeans. Happy flying!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4