Dual Antenna Receive receiver on V1.2

Reaction score
Hi

I am a Phantom v1.2 owner and recently i experience several signal interference , when the phantom gets a little bit far (200f aprox) i am losing the signal and its return to home position by himself .

Is there any way to find if it is the transmitter or the receiver ?

Can I install the new receiver with the Dual antenna on my Phantom v1.2?

Thanks

Yes you should have no problem putting in a dual receiver in your Phantom 1.2 but you'll need another connecting wire from your receiver to your Naza as the single antenna receiver only has one wire leading to the Naza and the dual one has two, Then you just bind the Tx to the new receiver! Or you can buy a new better Tx and install their receiver for it if your looking for really good range. You should be getting more then 200 feet with your V1.2 though, Check your range limit in your software and jack up the range on it and see what that does.

Thanks for your replay

Is there any way to find out if its the tx or rx causing the problem ?

I'm not sure but in most if not all it's the Rx and as for my last post I may be wrong on if you can put a new Rx in a old unit because your Tx on the old unit only supports ppm and not D-Bus on the newer Rx units! So if you want a dual antenna then you'll have to get a newer Tx or just a whole new set up all together! So if you where to find out if it's your Tx then you may as well get the newer Tx and a dual antenna with it, If it's the Rx then your just stuck with getting the same Rx that came with the unit which still sucks on range alone!

Did you check your range limit setting in your software?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl