DSLR backpack that can fit P3P Amazon

Reaction score
I am planning to go on trip and I need a backpack for P3P. Can anyone recommend a affordable DSLR backpack that can fit a P3P from Amazon Prime. Thanks!!

Check out the Vanguard II uprise 48 backpack. I'd recommend it...I love mine. My P3 fits perfect inside it, use to hold my P2V+ ,but I have that stored in an international orange Seahorse case, which works perfect too.
YouTube
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Links
Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Vanguard-II-4...3049686&sr=8-1&keywords=vanguard+uprise+ii+48

B&H
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/con...fX0N31EFcZ5HYgaAvNi8P8HAQ&Q=&is=REG&A=details

Last edited:

Last time I checked it was sold out.

I found it in stock at Amazon. $44 and free delivery. Thanks. Hopefully I got the right one.

AmazonBasics DSLR and Laptop Backpack - Orange interior

My German is a lot a but rusty :D But, it looks like the right backpack. It's available on Amazon if anyone is looking for the same one.

Last edited:
I got this one - it's cheap but does the job well - space for spare batteries, iPad etc.
https://www.firstpersonview.co.uk/accessories/dji-phantom-backpack

I'd recommend getting some sort of lens cover/gimbal lock if you are going to lug it around in the back pack. I have this one and am really happy with it:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161715349212?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Reactions: Reed L
Can anyone update if this backpack can still fit the Phantom 4? I think the overall height has not changed much but the landing gear is quite different...

This is mine. Love it. Well built, great design & storage & P3 fits with props on. . I take them off for going through airports, but once on the ground and trucking around, I keep props on for fast deployment.
Backpack designed to fit the DJI Phantom 3 ADVANCED or PROFESSIONAL and accessories by Microraptor Pro CasesTM (Tan Backpack, Black Foam) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZPPF0GE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_QB9txbT8VJX5C

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

This is mine. Love it. Well built, great design & storage & P3 fits with props on. . I take them off for going through airports, but once on the ground and trucking around, I keep props on for fast deployment.
Backpack designed to fit the DJI Phantom 3 ADVANCED or PROFESSIONAL and accessories by Microraptor Pro CasesTM (Tan Backpack, Black Foam) Amazon.com : Backpack designed to fit the DJI Phantom 3 ADVANCED or PROFESSIONAL and accessories by Microraptor Pro CasesTM (Tan Backpack, Black Foam) : Camera & Photo

That is a great looking pack, do you have a pic of it totally loaded? and the weight? I don't remember seeing it before :)

That is a great looking pack, do you have a pic of it totally loaded? and the weight? I don't remember seeing it before :)
This is made by the same folk who make my hard case- Microraptor. Same setup inside basically.
The opening at the top of photo holds the charger & cable.
It holds 6 batteries (1 in bird, 5 in cutouts) only showing 4 here but one More space under front right prop.
There's also a front zipper compartment to hold accessories where I have the extra gimbal dampeners , spare SD cards, my gps unit and more. Another on the backside (Under the top that's folded open) where right now I've got the zipped off legs for my pants. Handy.

When traveling or packing in a loaded car I can take props off. But usually around town or when going flying they stay on.
Also hard to see but there are 2 plastic posts for each prop to hold them in alignment with case so you don't close the case with them turned out & possibly damage them.

Very well thought out.

The space on the left has foam inserts you can pull out as much or little as you want or put in 4 hard dividers. I keep my iPad, level and other accessories there.
And excellent customer service.
The first week I had it I broke one of the clips that held the bottom of the backpack strap onto the case and the strap was incorporated into the pack. Couldn't just slip it out.

I was leaving for a trip in 4 or 5 days.
They sent me a new she'll right away and I pulled the foam inserts out of all the places they have them and sent it back to them.
No charge. Very cool.

Last- it fits in overhead bin- straight in on most planes. Maybe not regional small jets.
I fly Southwest all the time and it fits in their bins.

f861d847962debea580f320a101f71fa.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.