Dropping Leaflets

Reaction score
I couldn’t find anything posted yet here, so here you go......

But the issue is not the dropping of anything. So why the misleading title?
It’s the flying over people.

Flying over people, flying inside an active TFR, flying within 5 miles of 2 airports w/o making notification (they would have denied the flights explicitly), and reckless behavior.

Oh and he happened to drop some leaflets LOL

Ok yea, that other stuff too!

Thanks Al.

Get over the title all ready. Geez

According to the person operating the drone, it’s not about the drone, lol. I don’t think he’s all quite there.

Hopefully had his kit confiscated, and fined enough so he cannot afford another one.
Were there any rules he did not break, Oh and add littering.

Reactions: BigAl07
He’s been reported to the FAA so maybe they can fine him, not sure on that. The guy honestly feels he did nothing wrong and it looks as if he’s gonna continue.

I can all ready see it...... background checks for drone purchases;). This guy could be the first to go on the “do not sell to” list.

The Channel 5 “Security Analyst” says there are some ‘mental issues’ here. I’d sure like to see his credentials for making that diagnosis.

Last edited:
He’s been reported to the FAA so maybe they can fine him, not sure on that. The guy honestly feels he did nothing wrong and it looks as if he’s gonna continue.

I can all ready see it...... background checks for drone purchases;). This guy could be the first to go on the “do not sell to” list.

The FAA can throw the book at him if they choose to. The flight was obviously not recreational since he was doing it to drop leaflets, so it immediately falls under Part 107 regulation. Since he almost certainly does not have a RPIC certificate, he's violating 107.12. The aircraft is not going to be registered, so he's violating 107.13. Operating over a crowded area without a waiver - 107.39, operating in surface Class C airspace without a waiver or authorization - 107.41, operating in a TFR - 107.45. There may be others that I can't think of offhand.

Reactions: Helihover
Click bait. Why be misleading?

I was being creative I thought and wasn’t going for clickbait. This isn’t YouTube dude. I’m not trying to get more views. Lol. The guy flying the drone is in trouble for flying illegally while dropping leaflets. The guy flying the drone main purpose was to educate people through dropping leaflets, oh ya he got busted doing it too.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl