Dropped like a stone from the sky.....

Further to my above post, if the craft starts to overheat is there any warning message?

The update on my experience with P4p shutdown and consequent crash is that DJI have pronounced it 'pilot error' even though the props were not rotating (as evidenced by witness marks) at the point of impact. I have disputed their assessment and asked them to revue the flight logs. Immediately previous to the crash the P4p has a minor brush with some tree foliage and I have no doubt that they attribute that to the crash, but there is no doubt that the motors had an uncommanded shutdown before the impact with the ground, thereby causing the crash. We shall see ......

Gotcha man. But it may be possible for it to become unconnected and still remain in the unit. I have noticed a couple of times when inserting my batteries that it can just be hooked at one point and not both. That mounting clip could be better for sure.It just sucks no matter what though!
Man, all the battery insert failures I heard from the P3 to the P4. I literally Slam my battery in there. Had my P3P for over 2 years and never failed on me, yet. (knock on wood)

The update on my experience with P4p shutdown and consequent crash is that DJI have pronounced it 'pilot error' even though the props were not rotating (as evidenced by witness marks) at the point of impact. I have disputed their assessment and asked them to revue the flight logs. Immediately previous to the crash the P4p has a minor brush with some tree foliage and I have no doubt that they attribute that to the crash, but there is no doubt that the motors had an uncommanded shutdown before the impact with the ground, thereby causing the crash. We shall see ......

You crashed into a tree and tried using proper wording like it was a minor "brush" and then blame DJI for aircraft error? lol ok.

No, it was a minor brush with foliage, nothing more and certainly not a crash, and, a few seconds later, the power disconnected from not just the motors but everything else, such as video and the flight logs. The irrefutable evidence of the witness marks on the shell and the four propellors was that there was no power at all to the motors.
I have operated a P4 for nearly two years and have had many a minor brush with foliage which has been not only been recoverable but has never resulted in a complete shutdown. lol yourself!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94