Drop in price?

B&H took $100 off of the p4p.

they also have a used one for $1299, condition 10
Yes, when I called today, B&H said they could only do a "partial price match" of the Amazon $1320 price, and would credit me back $100 of the $1499 I paid. Since this is the best P4P of the five P4P's I have owned, to get a full $100 back was sweet! In the mean time, Best Buy jacked their P4P price back up to $1499 overnight! Amazon, however, still has it at $1321, so Best Buy still has to price-match the $1321 for anyone that asks. It pays to be an informed consumer! Thanks to all those who shared their finds here! :cool:

I've been looking for the best price for a few weeks now. Also couldn't make up my mind over P4P or the Mavic. Found this thread after doing a random Google search and needless to say I decided on the P4P and got BB to do a price match on Amazon's $1,333.60! Truly appreciate all the insight from this thread. Found many other helpful facts elsewhere on the site already too!

I've been looking for the best price for a few weeks now. Also couldn't make up my mind over P4P or the Mavic. Found this thread after doing a random Google search and needless to say I decided on the P4P and got BB to do a price match on Amazon's $1,333.60! Truly appreciate all the insight from this thread. Found many other helpful facts elsewhere on the site already too!

Congrats, that is an awesome drone!! Will this be your first DJI drone?

ATTACH]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Attachments

• 1487998979308.png
    1487998979308.png
    132.2 KB · Views: 94
Amazon price was $1321 yesterday!
Guess they keep playing with the price daily! :cool:

Amazon price jumped to $1409 today after a low of $1326 yesterday.

Amazon price jumped to $1409 today after a low of $1326 yesterday.
Yes, as I and some others have been saying Amazon's price is simply a result of their internal algorithm based on stock on hand, etc, and not representative of a general P4P 'price drop', imminent Phantom 5 release, etc. etc. Tomorrow their price could go back down or raise back up closer to list, who knows. Do ya feel lucky... punk? :D

Checkout the other sellers section. They have been the same price for a week now. If you purchase directly through amazon you will be price + tax. Other trusted companies are doing fulfillment's through amazon with $0 tax so your looking at like $1409 out the door instead of amazons $1330 + tax.

Checkout the other sellers section. They have been the same price for a week now. If you purchase directly through amazon you will be price + tax. Other trusted companies are doing fulfillment's through amazon with $0 tax so your looking at like $1409 out the door instead of amazons $1330 + tax.
Just be aware of the fact that the Amazon Marketplace sellers are not bound by "sold and fulfilled Amazon" 30 day liberal return policies. They are free to set their own much more restrictive or no return policies, and you then are bound by those, when you purchase from them.:cool:

Just checked, and the Amazon Marketplace sellers have all raised their prices to $1409+ in lock step. The $1321 window has come and gone for now...

Just be aware of the fact that the Amazon Marketplace sellers are not bound by "sold and fulfilled Amazon" 30 day liberal return policies. They are free to set their own much more restrictive or no return policies, and you then are bound by those, when you purchase from them.:cool:

Just checked, and the Amazon Marketplace sellers have all raised their prices to $1409+ in lock step. The $1321 window has come and gone for now...
Not to mention you might not have warranty if you don't have a receipt from an authorized dealer. This doesn't make sense since you do have to register and activate it. THAT should state when and with whom the warranty applies.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes, so much for the 'it's only going down from here' sentiment.
The sky isn't falling, just yet...:p
The bottom, just like with a stock price, is only apparent in hindsight!
If it's a good investment, buy it. Don't wait for it to go lower. It may never!
The Best Buy $1320 sale price only lasted 24 hours!:cool:

The sky isn't falling, just yet...:p
The bottom, just like with a stock price, is only apparent in hindsight!
If it's a good investment, buy it. Don't wait for it to go lower. It may never!

I am holding off until March 20 or so. If no P5 is announced by then, I will go ahead and buy the P4P as I have a photo expedition planned 7-8 weeks after that.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumperswaves