DroneUnitedTV

Reaction score
Hi all!

I get to have fun at my job sometimes and here is one of my latest projects, DroneUnitedTV:

xTV ™

It's basically an on-demand cloud TV network devoted to drones.

Hope you enjoy!

What's with all these sudden adverts!!!
I'm not advertising anything, there is nothing for sale and it's free to watch. I just thought I'd build something on the platform my company owns that people would enjoy watching. Did you even click the link???

So much for trying to create something people would enjoy. Smh.

Not you mate. I have noticed loads of adverts for credit cards and loans in each thread. Yours just happened to be the one that I commented on. Apologies if you thought it was against you

Not you mate. I have noticed loads of adverts for credit cards and loans in each thread. Yours just happened to be the one that I commented on. Apologies if you thought it was against you
I totally thought you were trying to call me out. Ha! Sorry I misunderstood.
I really just like watching drone videos and thought others might too. Would love to hear your feedback.

The current channel lineup includes:
1. DJI
2. Parrot
3. Micro & Nano Drones
4. Racing Drones
5. Collisions & Crashes

There are 10 or more videos in each channel which I will be updating from time to time.

Great site. I'm following.... And gez was referring to all these advertising posts that started showing up today. I was wondering the same thing.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: jointeffort
A great site and am following - collisions and crashes and anything dji as I fly a phantom 2+. Reckon I will be upgrading soon after taking it to New Zealand in a few weeks.

Reactions: jointeffort

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl