Drones Plus Las Vegas

Reaction score
Anyone order from them in the past?

I am wondering if they are good. I am shocked they only accept PayPal payment and can't do it over the phone.. They say they are a sister company of US Hobby.

Yes, and US Hobby advertises on the site. Maybe that makes me a little baised, but YouTuber Demunseed seems to think they are great.

I ordered.. attempted to order from them. It took awhile to get a reply to an email I sent asking about the status of their stock. Then no further responses. I ordered from RC Depot and had my P3 2 days later. I cancelled my order with US Hobby. On their site they claim they are a premier dealer so they would have P3s as soon as any other dealer. To my knowledge they still don't have any.

I ordered there this afternoon after another vendor was unable to deliver my preorder from 4/19. They report both pro and advance in stock. You can order by phone or online, but must pay with PayPal.

I just ordered a P3P with extra battery. It is a US Hobby Company. They said they were in stock. Had to pay with PayPal, but no big deal. Hopefully shipment is quick. I was waiting on a local shop to get them. Saved on tax "for now"....

I ordered a P3P with extra battery from us hobby 4-27. Order number 2735. Still haven't shipped mine.

They said they are shipping just the p3 then when they get batteries they will ship them.

I ordered a P3P with extra battery from us hobby 4-27. Order number 2735. Still haven't shipped mine.

They said they are shipping just the p3 then when they get batteries they will ship them.

The Drones Plus (a US Hobby Company) website say's it will ship today with he extra battery. We will see. My payment was made to US Hobby.

well just got an email. says

Greetings,Your Phantom 3 should be shipping out within the next few days. Right now we are working from the bottom up on our pre-order list.Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Best Regards,Alex

bottom up. thats messed up

Ordered an advanced tonight through them and cancelled my order with B&H. They promised it would be shipped out tomorrow and I Should have it on Friday. 2nd battery will come later this month or June.

We got our shipment of Phantom 3's in today but quite honestly might be out of them by tomorrow once we fulfill all orders. Vinnnocc, I apologize that Alex mentioned a few days, your order will be shipping by tomorrow. Packerman8, I am sorry you were asked to order it on the website, at minimum, you should have been provided a PayPal link to click and pay. I have spoke with the team and will make sure the option is always offered. We prefer PayPal since it offers both the seller and buyer better protection (double protection for the buyer through both PayPal and their credit card company). We had a huge wave a fraud in the recent months and are working on security protocols to make better judgement calls and will start accepting cards over the phone for larger orders again. Unfortunately, when someone use a fraudulent card, the seller has zero protection where as PayPal covers us providing its delivered with a signature.

We got our shipment of Phantom 3's in today but quite honestly might be out of them by tomorrow once we fulfill all orders. Vinnnocc, I apologize that Alex mentioned a few days, your order will be shipping by tomorrow. Packerman8, I am sorry you were asked to order it on the website, at minimum, you should have been provided a PayPal link to click and pay. I have spoke with the team and will make sure the option is always offered. We prefer PayPal since it offers both the seller and buyer better protection (double protection for the buyer through both PayPal and their credit card company). We had a huge wave a fraud in the recent months and are working on security protocols to make better judgement calls and will start accepting cards over the phone for larger orders again. Unfortunately, when someone use a fraudulent card, the seller has zero protection where as PayPal covers us providing its delivered with a signature.

I placed my order April 14th. Confirmation number 2710. I have emailed Alex and Brandon a few times. I was told I would get an email with tracking once shipped. Alex and Brandon said I was first on the list when you received stock and were going to ship them out.

Still nothing. I come on here and see people say you have them in stock and have been shipping. Has mine shipped? Should I call tomorrow and cancel my order and place it with another forum sponsor here who has them in stock? I'm starting to get a little frustrated.

Hi Kman, what is your zip code? I will make sure yours go out tomorrow if it hasn't already today. We literally got them in this afternoon and shipped as many as humanly possible before the FedEx cutoff. The website should be back to say "preorder" instead of "in stock" tomorrow once we confirm remaining inventory. I appreciate you waiting on us, I know there are more and more dealers out there getting in their shipments and we are grateful you kept your order.

Hi Kman, what is your zip code? I will make sure yours go out tomorrow if it hasn't already today. We literally got them in this afternoon and shipped as many as humanly possible before the FedEx cutoff. The website should be back to say "preorder" instead of "in stock" tomorrow once we confirm remaining inventory. I appreciate you waiting on us, I know there are more and more dealers out there getting in their shipments and we are grateful you kept your order.

My order is being shipped to 94103. Order status says "processing" when I log into US Hobby.

Alex on April 19th said I was at the top of the pre-order list and my order would be going out with the first shipment received. On May 1st I got an email from Alex again saying the large shipment was coming and that my order would ship immediately with an automatic tracking number sent to me via email.

Let me know if you can ship it tomorrow. If not, no worries, I'll just cancel and order from another sponsor. I just want an honest answer either way. I really want to get some flight time before Memorial Weekend.

I ordered.. attempted to order from them. It took awhile to get a reply to an email I sent asking about the status of their stock. Then no further responses. I ordered from RC Depot and had my P3 2 days later. I cancelled my order with US Hobby. On their site they claim they are a premier dealer so they would have P3s as soon as any other dealer. To my knowledge they still don't have any.

I was talking to them today... they got a load of P3s in this morning and the young woman said it was quite chaotic trying to get it all sorted. I'm sure it'll settled as they get the first shipments all done.

Hi Kman, found the order and sent an email to the store manager to make sure it goes out.

Actually I see your order actually shipped today by FedEx. You didn't get an email with tracking since the full order didn't go out (missing the spare battery). Tracking shows delivery on Wednesday :)

Actually I see your order actually shipped today by FedEx. You didn't get an email with tracking since the full order didn't go out (missing the spare battery). Tracking shows delivery on Wednesday :)

Thank you for the follow up! Great news!

I would love to stop by and say hi at the end of the month. I will be at Lake Mead at my lake house and will be in Vegas/Henderson area. Let me know if this is possible.

Also, any info on DJI regarding the hard shell backpack that I saw in some prototype Phantom 3 videos on YouTube? If so I would love to order one from you guys.

Thanks again.

thank you hopefuly mine gets shiped out today. zip code. 06516. if it hasnt already.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31